1-day white water rafting in Jinja, Jinja city is known as the capital of adventure in Uganda because you are bound to have your adventurous spirit lifted from some of the most exciting activities in Jinja! You will participate in a half or full day white water safari experience, one of the most amazing experiences you can have, while white water rafting on grade 5 rapids of the river Nile!
Both your guide and driver will pick you up by 6:00 am so that by 6:30 you are on your way to Jinja city. You will make your way through Mabira Forest on the way to Jinja, making your next stop your briefing point before you head out for your White-water Rafting experience on the river Nile. For this experience, you need to bring or have some lotion, towel and clothes to change into after Rafting. From the White-water raft adventure, you’ll have some time to relax with barbeque and drink after picking your photos and videos, transfer back for Kampala or Entebbe international airport for your return flight back home.
What to bring for 1-day white water rafting safari in Uganda
- A hat with a retention strap.
- Waterproof bag for your camera.
- light clothing for rafting.
- Sunscreen to protect you from direct sunlight.
- swimsuit underneath.
Water rafting excursion on the Nile in Uganda includes:
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off.
- White water rafting experience fee.
- English-speaking driver or guide.
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle.
- Snacks on the river.
- Drinking water in the vehicle.
- Guide and vehicle fee.
- All activities mentioned in the itinerary.
However, 1-day white water rafting excursion excludes:
- Uganda visa.
- Luxury drinks.
- Tips to the local guide.
- Telephone fees.
- Porter fees when tracking.
- Personal insurance and shopping.
- Any other item not mentioned above.