4 days Kidepo Valley flying Safari Uganda ( Kidepo Valley Safari )
4 days Kidepo valley flying Safari to Kidepo Valley National Park, which is situated in the remote north-eastern corner of Uganda, bordering Southern Sudan and Kenya. Kidepo Valley is rated one of the best parks in Africa because of her spectacular and untouched wilderness that also contains big herds of Buffaloes, Elephants and an array of wildlife. The Park’s far – flung location formulates it detrimental for clients to visit the remarkable wilderness. A flying Safari option is available to access the Park within an hour’s, flying Safari from Entebbe / Kajjansi.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 4 days Kidepo Valley flying Safari
- Aerial viewing of Kidepo valley National Park
- Kidepo Valley flying Safari and evening Game Drive
- Morning Game drive and the afternoon Cultural Experience
- Service of english speaking guide
- Whole day Hiking Adventure
- Travel in a customized 4WD safari vehicle
- 3 nights accommodations
- Delicious meals
- Airport transfers
DETAILED ITINERARY for 4 days Kidepo valley flying Safari
Day 1 : Entebbe / Kampala to Kidepo Valley flying Safari and evening Game Drive
After you have had breakfast the driver picks you up at 7:00 am and transfer to Kajjansi airstrip or Entebbe International Airport for your flying to Kidepo Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Kidepo wilderness from the skies shortly before landing at Apoka. Our driver shall be at the airfield to receive you and transfer to your accommodation. Refresh and enjoy the panorama of the wilderness from the comfort of the lodge.
After lunch, set out for an evening game drive into the Park, exploring the Narus Valley that is known to attract animals at the water sources. Expect to find Elephants, Buffaloes, Jackson’s Hartebeests and several other antelope species. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Early Morning Game drive in Kidepo Valley, Afternoon Cultural Experience
Have early morning breakfast and set off for an early game drive into the Park, this time looking out more for the cats such as Lions, Jackals, Hyenas Leopards and Cheetahs. More wildlife is sighted during this game drive not missing out the Ostriches and several other birds. Visit the Kanangorok Hot Springs. Return to the lodge to relax, have breakfast and lunch. Later set out for a tour of the local homesteads of the Karamojong and experience their lifestyles and rich cultures. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Hiking Morungole Mountains
After breakfast set out for another adventure into the park, this time hiking to Morungole Mountains and visiting the unique Ik people. Enjoy incredible views of the wilderness, meanwhile the Ik will treat you to their unique lifestyles and cultures. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Flying Safari back to Entebbe / Kajjansi
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to the airfield for your trip to Entebbe. Another of our drivers shall be at the airport to receive you and transfer you to your hotel / residence. Meal plan : Breakfast and Lunch.
what to bring for Kidepo Valley National Park flying Safari
- Rain jacket is essential as it could unpredictably rain
- Light clothes as the sun does shine pretty bright in this part
- Torch is essential for safety purposes
- Sunglasses to protect direct sun rays
- A Zoom lens Camera for photographs
- A good insect repellent to keep those persistent insects away
4 days Kidepo flying Safari includes:
- Airport transfer pickups and drop offs
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- En – route meals
- Park Entry fee
- Pure Bottled drinking Water in Safari Vehicle
- Nature walks
- Community walk
- Game drives
- Driver allowances
- All activities mentioned in itinerary
4 days Kidepo flying Safari excludes :
- Uganda Visa
- Luxury drinks
- Tips to local guides
- Porter fee while touring
- Personal insurance
- Personal shopping bills and cigarettes
- Any other item not mentioned above