3 days Masai Mara Safari Kenya ( wildebeest Migration in Masai Mara)
3 days Masai Mara Safari, Masai mara National Park is Kenya’s flagship Park located in the Narok County. Named after the Mara people. It’s a home of the big five and other animals like wildebeest, Topi and Zebras the migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania every July and August then go back in October.
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to Masai mara National Park
Have breakfast at 6:30 am, and later on your driver / guide will transfers you from your residence / hotel in Nairobi to Masai mara, arrive to your reserved lodge in the afternoon, refresh and have lunch at the lodge, continue for evening game drive with an opportunity of viewing the big five, other animals like Cheetah, Hyena, wild dog, Zebra, wildebeest and many bird species. Return to your accommodation for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Morning game drive and community visit
Wake up to a cup of tea / coffee, and later on embark on a morning game drive ready to see wildlife like Elephants, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, White Rhino, Black Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena, Wild dog plus many bird species. Have lunch at the lodge and later head for village experience; of Maasai culture, ways of building mud houses, hunting and their dressing code among others. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Morning game drive and Transfer to Nairobi
Have breakfast, and later on head out for game drive with lunch en – route to Nairobi city, make stopovers on towns to buy souvenirs and lunch, continue to Nairobi at your hotel or airport.
3 days masai mara and wildlife Safari includes
- Return Transfers from Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Park fees entrance to Masai Mara for two nights
- Accommodation on double or twin tented room
- Meals are on full board basis
- Comprehensive game drive in Masai Mara
- Personalized and professional guide for your safari
- Mineral drinking water during your safari
- Evacuation Covers from Amref
3 days masai mara and wildlife Safari excludes
- Personal items (Medical and travel insurances)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuity ( Highly recommended 20$ Per day )
- Anything not mentioned above