4 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth Safari
Join Simba Africa Expeditions for 4 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth Safari, a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Uganda’s National Parks. Experience a tailor-made Gorilla tracking / trekking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, and a wonderful safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park – home to a variety of wildlife and beautiful scenery. Both Parks are situated in the highly scenic south western part of Uganda.
Highlights for 4 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth
- Exciting Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Forest National Park
- Unforgettable Game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura Gorge
- Services of an English – speaking driver / guide
- Travel in a customized 4WD safari vehicle
- Launch cruise with Bird watching along Kazinga Channel
- Stopover at Uganda Equator
- 3 Night Accommodation
- Airport transfers
Detailed Itinerary for 4 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth
Day 1 : Travel from Entebbe / Kampala to Bwindi Impenetrable forest National Park
After your breakfast, you will be picked up to start your drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest via Masaka – Mbarara with stopover at the Equator for snacks and photo shooting. Lunch will be at the Agip motel you will enjoy the scenic views of vegetation and kigezi highlands. Arrive in Bwindi the home of the endangered mountain gorillas in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2 : Mountain Gorilla tracking Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park
Have an early breakfast. Get your packed lunch and enough drinking water and transfer to the park offices to allocate a gorilla family you will be tracking and be briefed by the rangers. Thereafter transfer to the start of the trek and head into the thick jungles to find these great apes. After an hour or so of observing and photographing the Mountain Gorillas, return to meet your driver and transfer to the park offices once again to receive your Gorilla tracking certificates. You will then return to the lodge for an afternoon of relaxation overnight stay.
Day 3 : Transfer to Queen Elizabeth and Boat cruise on kazinga channel
After early breakfast, check out and travel to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Check in to refresh and have lunch. Later transfer to the Kazinga Channel for a boat ride. Enjoy an array of wildlife and birds lining the banks. These include Hippos, Buffaloes, Elephants, Antelopes and Monitor Lizards. Return and transfer to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 : Early Morning game drive and travel back to Kampala / Entebbe
After breakfast in the morning, check out of the safari lodge have a morning game drive as you drive out of the park , this usually takes 2-3 hours and thereafter, drive back to Kampala. Lunch is en- route in Mbarara at Agip motel. Another stop is made at the Equator point for some photo moments. Continue to Kampala and drop off at your hotel or transfer to Entebbe International Airport for your evening flight.
You may add a night on lake Bunyonyi after tracking on day 2 where canoeing can be done before proceeding to Queen Elizabeth National Park in the morning of day 3.
what to bring for 4 days Gorilla tracking Bwindi & Queen Elizabeth Safari
- Rain jacket is essential as it could unpredictably rain
- Light clothes as the sun does shine pretty bright in this part
- Torch is essential for safety purposes
- Sunglasses to protect direct sun rays
- A Zoom lens Camera for photographs
- A good insect repellent to keep those persistent insects away
Package for 4 days Gorilla Tracking & Queen Elizabeth includes :
- Airport transfers Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Kampala / Entebbe
- Gorilla Tracking Permit
- Cultural entertainment
- 3 Nights accommodation
- Park Ranger Fees
- Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle
- English speaking driver guide
- Pure bottled drinking water or Soda
Package for 4 days Gorilla Tracking & Queen Elizabeth excludes :
- Ugandan Visa
- Luxury drinks
- Gratitude to the local porter
- Personal insurance
- Personal shopping bills and cigarettes
- Any other item not mentioned above